Cowichan Eyecare is your destination for trending eyewear in British Columbia. Our locations display the unique and popular designer brands from Northern America and Europe for men, women, and children in a variety of styles, colours, and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
Along with an accurate prescription, we want your next pair of frames to match your style and personality, while providing you the functionality and flexibility to meet your visual needs.
In addition to our large selection of frames and designer sunglasses, we often fit our frames with advanced lenses for enhanced visual contrast and clarity. Anti-glare, scratchproof or scratch resistant surface, water resistant, and shock resistant lenses are some of the common lens treatments used at Cowichan Eyecare to help our patients enjoy high definition of eyewear. Unlike cheap plastic lenses, our lens treatments can help you enjoy watching games, browsing the computer, or drive comfortably and without visual disturbances.
Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision and makes a statement about who you are. Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming. Our staff will help you find a great fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision.
- Check out our amazing selection of designer sunglasses including Maui Jim, Oakley, Kaenon, Fendi, Tom Ford, Calvin Klein and Nike
- Learn about our most current promotions
- Enchroma glasses allow people with a color vision deficiency finally see their world in with a normal spectrum of color.
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- Tom Ford, Bebe. Kate Spade, RayBan, Jimmy Choo, Spy, Fendi, Oga and many, many more
- Digital lenses are available in single-vision, high-index and progressive (no-line bifocal) lenses.
- We'd like to help you narrow your search with a few designer brands we are particularly fond of. We can take photos of you as well, to help you.
- Progressive lenses allow multiple vision fields to be incorporated into a single lens without any clear distinction between the fields themselves.
- We are committed to ensuring eye health from the start. Eye exams for young children are essential. Bring your child in for an eye exam, and all kids age 5 and under will receive a free pair of sunglasses.
- Enjoy sports to the fullest, with no worries about eye safety. Learn more about the benefits of protective sports eyewear for you and your kids.
- When choosing a frame, find out how to choose a frame that will flatter your face shape.
- BluTech lenses, the most technologically advanced lenses for comfort, vision and eye protection
- Computer glasses are specially designed to provide coverage for you your “intermediate” zone of vision.
- Choosing Designer Frames for Children