Our eye doctors and eye care staff at any of our three locations continue to remain on the cutting edge of contact lens technology. People with astigmatism, bifocals and other unusual prescriptions can now wear contact lenses. Based on the health of your eyes, and your needs, we will select the most suitable lens for you. There are many options currently available including:
- silicone hydrogel for increased oxygen transmission
- monthly, 2 week and daily lenses
- gas permeable lenses
- conventional soft lenses
- toric lenses for astigmatism
- multifocal lenses
- coloured lenses
If you are considering contact lenses please review our total care package below. A safe, proper fitting is crucial for the health of your eyes.
Total Care Package
Our complete contact lens service includes the following:
- The eye doctor will monitor your eye health and ensure you are well taken care of
- All follow-up assessments required within the year are at no charge
- Emergency trials can be provided in certain situations at no charge
- Manufacturers rebates are provided
- You will be able to exchange your current contacts if you have an Rx change within 1 year of purchase
- If you experience a sudden episode of infection or loss of vision due to contact lens wear, you are entitled to emergency service at our clinic without cost. Your continued eye health is our first and foremost priority.
In addition to this, when you purchase an annual supply (4-8 boxes of contact lenses)
- You receive $40 worth of lens care at no charge
- You receive a $50 coupon to the Sunglass Cove *some restrictions apply - see store for details
Scleral lenses are a specialized contact lenses that make contact lens use possible for many people for the first time - and they have advantages for normal contact lens wearers as well.